The ScaleUp Dashboard is an annual research into Dutch scale-ups conducted by Prof. dr. Justin Jansen, academic director of the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship (ECE) and Professor Corporate Entrepreneurship at the Rotterdam School of Management (RSM).
The Scale-up Dashboard answers various questions surrounding the phenomenon of scale-ups, including:
- How many scale-ups does the Netherlands have?
- How do these numbers stack up against other European countries?
- Which sectors have the highest number of scale-ups?
- How many startups become scale-ups?
- What is the impact of scale-ups in terms of job creation and the overall Dutch economy?
- What are both the reasons behind and barriers to the fast growth of these firms?
Discover Scale-ups In Your Region Or Sector
The Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship also conducts research on scale-ups on a regional level, on commission for organizations such as the Brabantse Ontwikkelingsmaatschappij (BOM), Innovation Quarter (IQ) and the city of Rotterdam. The insights help them discover how many scale-ups their region has and how to best support and promote their growth, thereby creating new jobs in the regional economy.
Also for non-governmental and commercial organisations, our database and studies can be adapted to region or sector, reveiling all companies with a reliable 3-year top growth record.
You can download the Rotterdam study below as an example.