Do you think you can lead your own team and projects? Are you entrepreneurial and do you want to work on the themes of entrepreneurship and innovation? Are you excited to work on international projects? If the answers to these questions are yes, then keep on reading because we are looking for you!
At the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship we lead innovation excellence through our various educational programmes and research projects, in the Netherlands and abroad. We are looking for a new project manager to help us reach our goals and increase our impact. As a project manager you are responsible for a selection of the research and educational programmes that we run. Together with you, we will assess your strengths and determine which projects suit you best!
At the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship we run a flat organization structure through which you’ll get a lot of responsibilities at an early stage. Therefore, you have the opportunity to develop yourself and to build on your personal network. You will be responsible for different research and/or education projects.
One of the education programmes is the startup programme where you will help entrepreneurs at the start of their journey to validate their customer group and business model. Next to this, we have education programmes for students like guiding students in tackling SDG’s and local challenges in cities like Rotterdam, Lagos or Maputo by developing their entrepreneurial skills. One of the research projects you will be working on is our scale-up research, for example our yearly publication: ScaleUp Dashboard together with our academic director Prof. dr. Justin Jansen.
Next to this, together with you we’re always looking for ways to further develop our research and education programmes.
We offer you:
- The possibility to develop yourself in the role of project manager on the themes of entrepreneurship and innovation;
- A young, high-energy and ‘gezellig’ team;
- A flat organisational structure;
- An inspiring work environment amidst 100+ startups;
- Abundant of opportunities to relax for a busy workweek: including VR games, bar, slide and ping pong table;
- Office view overlooking the harbour of Rotterdam;
- An unique opportunity to grow your network with startups, experienced entrepreneurs, scientists, (corporate) innovators and policy makers;
- Market-conform salary.
Are you someone who:
- Is ambitious and entrepreneurial
- Is social and has a positive mindset and attitude
- Has 0-2 years of work experience in project management (preferably in an innovate environment)
- Required: proficient (speaking and writing) in Dutch and English
- Has a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Looks at challenges instead of problems
- Is fulltime available
If so, then you could be our next member in our team!
The Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship (ECE) is the leading centre for entrepreneurship in Europe. Fuelled by our belief that entrepreneurship is the primary driver for innovation, we strive to embed entrepreneurship in the DNA of people. We don’t create companies, we create entrepreneurial people through the knowledge and network of the Erasmus University Rotterdam, a university founded by entrepreneurs more than 100 years ago.
With our 4 full professors and 25+ trainers and researchers on entrepreneurship, we offer actionable executive programmes on entrepreneurship both to strategic board level and to innovation teams, as well as to starting entrepreneurs and courses for multiple universities. These training and development programmes often take place at our learning environment, the ECE Campus. With 10,000 m2 in the Rotterdam Science Tower the ECE Campus is also the home base for our community consisting of 100+ innovative companies.