DRIVE INNOVATION EXCELLENCE
WITHIN YOUR CORPORATE ORGANISATION
The first Module from the Innovation Driver Certification Programme will be about the essentials of Corporate Entrepreneurship. Developing a sustainable innovation competence requires systemic organizational change: resources, processes and values have to be developed and nurtured to ensure the repetitive renewal of the organization.
More in particular, it requires people to bring about this change. This Module provides you with the knowledge, the skills, and the motivation to lead the systemic change in your organization and to drive the capability for innovation to a higher level.
To develop your knowledge and capabilities as an “Innovation Driver”, this Module is structured around the three essential components of innovation excellence: (Human) Resources for Innovation, Processes for innovation, and Values for Innovation (culture). Throughout the Module an integral perspective is maintained to develop a systemic understanding of the change and transformation towards innovation excellence.
Come and join us on 14-16 January!
The application deadline is 21 December 2019.
The fee for the first Module is € 3,500 (excl. VAT) for a 3-day in-class Module, course book and an ECE Corporate Entrepreneurship Scan.
January 14: (Human) Resources
An organization’s most important resource for innovation are its people, thus we will go in depth about Human Resources. After this day you will;
- Come to understand the roles and traits of successful Innovation Drivers;
- Develop the capability to assess and build effective entrepreneurial teams;
- Develop the capability to assess and build effective social networks for
- Draw upon the results from the ECE Entrepreneurship Scan to understand what it takes to build an ambidextrous leadership style.
January 15: Processes
Excellent innovation requires systematic processes and governance systems to
guide (portfolios of) individual projects and to move beyond ad hoc projects:
- Draw upon the results from the ECE Entrepreneurship Scan to understand the characteristics of ambidextrous innovation governance systems to explore and build innovations;
- Develop the capability to set innovation goals and fitting processes, and to get the most out of techniques such as lean startup and design thinking;
- Work in a small team to analyze and evaluate an innovation leader’s real-life case.
January 16: Values
A sustainable innovation competence requires organizational cultures based
on innovation and entrepreneurship values. To stimulate and integrate desired
behavioral change in your organization, you will:
- (Real-life case continued) Learn from the innovation leader (in person) about the difficulties to develop the broader innovation capability and culture of the organization;
- Develop the understanding and the capability to create urgency and a social movement for innovation, i.e. to involve, engage and excite others;
- Develop the understanding and the capability to facilitate cultural change and influence senior leadership behavior.
Do you recognize yourself in any of these roles? Would you like to develop yourself in any on these areas? Are these important challenges in your organisation? If so, learn more about driving innovation in your organisation. As a certified Innovation Driver, you will be able to support and guide numerous internal and external stakeholders for the benefit of your organisation’s competitiveness and growth.
We expect the participants to be experienced in the execution and/or driving of innovation projects in a public organization or corporate context, for instance through approaches such as lean startup and design thinking. (Please contact us for more information if you are interested in our programmes about these approaches.)
TOP ACADEMICS AND INDUSTRY-LEADING PRACTITIONERS AS FACILITATORS, A.O.:
Our team combines academic excellence with practical experience. We work with some of the leading researchers in their field who are able to translate the latest academic advances into tangible insights.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This is the first module in the Innovatin Driver Certification Programme. The module takes place on 14-15-16 January 2019.
All the Modules will take 3 days. In advance of the first Module, you are asked to perform the ECE Entrepreneurship Scan, a proven research framework of the ECE. Next to this you’ll receive the course book, which you are asked to study before the first Module.
For more information about the other programmes you can visit our Innovation Driver Certification Programme website.
The limit amount of participants is 15 as we seek for a highly interactive learning environment.
All in-class modules take place at environments that spark your innovation. The first module will take place at our home base: the ECE Campus in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
The ECE Campus is located at:
Marconistraat 16, 3029 AK Rotterdam, NL
€ 18,500 (excl. VAT) including four 3-day in-class modules, a dedicated academic and practitioner coach throughout your personal Real-life Impact Project, ECE Corporate Entrepreneurship Scan, prepatory webinars & quizzes, access to online learning management system, graduation conference, course book & materials, lunches, dinners, social activities.
Compose your own programme:
- Per Module*:
€ 3,500 (excl. VAT) for a 3-day in-class module, course book, ECE Corporate Entrepeneurship Scan, prepatory webinar & quiz, access to online learning management system, course materials, lunches, dinners and social activities.
- Real-life Impact Project**:
€5,000 (excl. VAT) including a dedicated academic and practitioner coach throughout the duration of your project, final presentation day.
* Module 1″The essentials of Corporate Entrepreneurship” is the only mandatory module and must be completed before following any of the other modules. This module is offered twice a year (November & January – tentative).
** It is only possible to take on a Real-life Impact Project if you follow at least two Modules.
Participants will receive a certificate from the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship, Erasmus University Rotterdam, and will be welcomed into the ECE alumni community if they comply with the Certificate Requirements;
A participant must – within two years – succesfully complete:
- At least three Modules
- Corporate Entrepreneurship Scan
- Personal Real-life Impact Project
- Case Exam
- A Personal Learning Plan
- A published Opinion Piece
The first module of the Innovation Driver Certification Programme for corporate organisations will be held in English.
INTERESTED TO KNOW MORE?
You can read our brochure or get in contact with us.
Annique de GreefDirector Education & Research
Curious to learn more about the Innovation Driver Certification Programme and how we might be able to support your organization in the area of innovation and entrepreneurship?
Get in touch with Annique de Greef.
Phone: +31 10 302 1331