The Get in the Ring Speeddating sessions are held on the 10th of May, with corporates related to the Port & Logistics sector. Corporate innovation managers are ready to date with startups to explore whether there is ground to collaborate. They are looking for innovations, partners and interesting startups where the next thing for the Port & Logistics sector is being breed upon. The following corporates will be present:
- KLM – Dutch airline, interested in smart solutions in cargo, logistics, data and internet of things.
- Port of Rotterdam – Biggest port of Europe with an focus on startups that want to have an impact on the maritime industry through innovation.
- Van Gansewinkel – Waste and recycling company looking for opportunities to generate more value from waste.
- KPN – Telecom provider and currently investing in a nationwide LoRa (Longe Range) network to facilitate IoT applications.
- APM Terminals – Container terminal company with the ambition to become the most innovative terminal in the world.
- Peterson – Peterson offers safe, reliable and value added risk management and logistics solutions to the energy, shipping and agricultural industry globally from strategic locations.
PostNL – Delivery company of postal and packages with an interest in smart logistical solutions
- Vopak – Supplier of logistics and distribution services to the chemical and oil industry.
- Post & Co – Maritime insurance company with a focus on partners in supply chain and e-commerce.
After registration you will be able to request dates in our online-dating system Networktables. The speeddates will take place at the ECE Campus on May 10 from 13:00 – 16:00. Dates are 10 minutes with a 5 minute break. This enables the participants to meet 12 different organizations in the given 3 hours.
Schedule May 10:
- 12:30 Walk-in and Lunch
- 13:00 – 16:00 Get in the Ring Speeddating
- 16:00 – 17:20 Workshop Port Innovation – by Mare Straetmans and Joyce Bliek
- 17:20 – 17:30 Launch How To Get There Summit
- 17:30 Drinks
The Get in the Ring Speeddating sessions are made available in collaboration with EY and Networktables.