Apply now for the 2019 New Business Cycle Challenge
What is the New Business Cycle?
The New Business Cycle is a 10-week programme for entrepreneurs that want to innovate and grow. The aim for the 10 weeks is to go from having ideas to implementing innovations. We definitely do not intend for you to just sit back and take in information. During the programme you will be challenged to work together with employees, clients and/or suppliers in order to develop innovations that can be implemented by your company.
During the five sessions we will provide academic insights and mini-masterclasses, but more importantly: you will be supported by experienced innovators and successful entrepreneurs. Each session is linked to a special speaker who will provide you with fresh inspiration.
Why the New Business Cycle?
We believe that SMEs are the engine of the economy. Nonetheless we also see many SMEs that are innovating by accident. More structured innovation is definitely possible! A structured process for obtaining innovation can be implemented by understanding how entrepreneurship and innovation work within your company. With the New Business Cycle we aim to support you in developing a more structured innovation approach by giving you relevant insights and most importantly by actually going through the process together with you.
– 5 Friday afternoon sessions where you will be working hands-on on developing innovative services, products and/or business models
– A curriculum filled with the latest insights on new business development such as:
2. Spotting growth opportunities
3. Value proposition
4. Business modeling
5. Strategic implementation
– Feedback from fellow entrepreneurs and experienced innovators
– Access to MyECE, your online learning environment
– Membership of a vibrant entrepreneurial community
– Lunch and drinks
Make your company future proof by being able to innovate continuously
€4.500,- per company for the full 10-weeks (equivalent to 5 sessions), which includes 2 persons per session. Lunch, drinks and parking are included.
It is possible to invite a maximum of 2 additional participants per company. Costs per session are €150,- for each additional participant.
5 Friday afternoons from 14.00-18.00 for 2-persons and 5 preparation assignments. Estimated time required for 2 persons is 50 hours in total.
The dates of the next sessions will be published soon
Important: This is an ongoing programme meaning that there is no deadline for signing up, you can choose your own start date and join the programme at any point!
1) Apply via the online web-form on this page
2) One of our team members will contact you to schedule an intake meeting (which can be held at your preferred location)
3) During the intake meeting, we want to discover more about your company, your needs and we will discuss practicalities such as the starting date
4) After deciding on the starting date, you will receive a full welcome package including all necessary information for a susuccessful programme
5) Start turning opportunities into innovations!