ECE partner ING just announced the opening of the corporate accelerator The Innovation Studio. It will be a place where startups and intrapreneurs work on innovative and disruptive ideas. In the Studios startups will have everything they need to grow their company: financial support, a unique workspace, shared knowledge and experience from mentors, experts and partners, and networking with other entrepreneurs . The Innovation Studio is part of the ING Customer Experience Centre (ICEC), which facilitates Innovation within ING, based in Amsterdam.
How does it work?
In 6 months participants will validate customer problems, solutions and build a minimum viable product, using the lean start up principles (build, measure, and learn) and design thinking techniques.
Apply: July 22 – August 14
- Web application
- Applications reviewed by ICEC & Mentors
Interview and Pitch: August 31
- Successful applications invited to an interview and pitch to the Innovation Studio team and other innovation drivers, experts, and mentors
Start: September 21
- Successful teams will be invited to attend the studio
- External startups will work with participants to develop their idea further
The team/ startup
- Early stage startup
- Able to work in NL for 6 months
- Team members over age 18
We want to have a multidisciplinary teams, passionate and highly entrepreneurial:
- Skills & Mindset to design, build and sell your product
- Business (Hustler)
- Designer (Hipster)
- Developer (Hacker)
Customer Relevance – What is the customer problem that you are solving? What is the size of this problem?
Market Reach – Solution has some preliminary indication of market acceptance.
Disruptive – Does this idea fundamentally challenge existing business models?
- We provide a convertible loan for a minority stake of your equity.
- We have a common interest in the success of your product.
- Lean Startup, Design thinking, Growth Hacking
- Access to mentors and experts from:
- Internal mentors, experts in important areas such as payments, risk, legal, lending, etc.
- External mentors with additional expertise in funding, growth hacking, customer intelligence, etc.
- Operational support
- A team of students who are able to support you.
Interested in participating in the Innovation Studio? Check out the website and apply now: www.innovationstudio.ninja
Have a great idea? Take that great idea and turn it into a business in 10 weeks- join the Get Started programme! Also don’t forget to get your early-bird tickets for the Get in the Ring Dutch National Final on November 19th.